25g Liquid Glucose (Alternative is Corn Syrup)
1 Tablespoon Corn Flour
- Dice strawberries.
- Mix strawberries and sugar. If strawberries are fresh, keep the mixture over the night at the room temperature.
- Cook the mixture, after the water is evaporated, add glucose and cook for a while.
- At the end mix corn flour in it.
- This recipe can be used for two different purposes, as follows
- If the intention is to cook syrup filling, then cook less and keep it rainy.
- If the intention is to use for icing or as jam, cook until thick.