Time: 45-50 Minute
Pan: 9-10 Inch
Weight: 3-4 Pound
Beat the butter and sugar until creamy.
7 No Eggs
½ teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- Include eggs one by one and slowly beat until the mixture is smooth and obtain creamy consistency.
- Include vanilla essence in the mixture and beat well.
100g Self-Raising Flour
65g Cocoa Powder
5g Baking Soda
7g Baking Powder
- Mix the baking powder in self-raising flour well with the help of a spoon in a way that maximum air is incorporated in it.
- Mix the cocoa powder and baking soda in it.
- Put the dry ingredients into mixture prepared till STEP IIII in multiple batches and fold well.
STEP IV – Ganache
75g Melted Butter
75g Melted Chocolate
3 Tablespoons Condensed Milk
- Chop the chocolate and set aside.
- Heat the oil and butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring them to a boil.
- Pour the boiling oil and butter solution over the chopped chocolate and allow to stand, without stirring, for a few minutes.
- Stir gently with a spoon or whisk until smooth. Be careful not to incorporate air in the solution. Add the condensed milk.
STEP VI – Assembly
Let the cake be cool or keep it for one day. Apply sugar syrup on the cake (Optional). Pour the ganache on the cake and use a rubber spatula to thoroughly spread the ganache over the cake.
This recipe is the basic recipe and different variations of this recipe can be used to make Chocolate fudge brownies, special chocolate cake, for Alaska dessert, cherry bomb, chocolate fondant cake, kit kat cake and all other chocolate cakes.
- Death by chocolate: use dark Chocolate
- Double chocolate fudge cake: Reduce the all purpose flour and increase the quantity of cocoa powder, e.g., make the equal in quantity; 85g all purpose flour and 80g cocoa powder.
- Diary Milk chocolate cake: Use light cocoa powder and increase all purpose flour and less quantity of cocoa powder.