If you are living in part of world, where butter and margarine is scarce or costly and ghee is available, use the following recipe to produce the margarine and have better taste of your baked items.
- Ghee – 2/3 of the butter quantity given in the recipe. Such as if the butter is 100g, use 66g or 67g ghee.
- Water – Chilled – 1/3 of the butter quantity given in the recipe. Such as if the butter is 100g, use 33g or 34g ghee.
- Put the ghee in a bowl.
- Beat the ghee with the help of a electric beater at low or medium speed, until it turns out white.
- Pour the cold water and keep mixing. Mix until all the water is mixed and semi liquid material is obtained.
- This material can be used as melted butter or margarine.
- If you smell this, it will smell like butter and taste of the baked item will be great.
Thank you mother for this tip and recipe 🙂