Baking Time: 8-10 Minutes
350g Chocolate (Better Melted)
4 No Eggs
1/3 cup Icing Sugar
1/3 cup Maida
¼ cup Melted Butter
1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
1. Pre-heat the oven at 180 degree.
2. Cut butter into pieces and put in Microwave safe bowl.
3. Break chocolate into small pieces and put in the bowl of butter (If not melted).
4. Put Bowl of butter and chocolate on double boiler on medium high. Stir the batter in the bowl after every few seconds. Melt until chocolate is completely dissolved in butter.
5. Beat eggs and sugar together.
6. Add butter and chocolate batter in eggs and sugar batter and beat.
7. Add flour gradually and keep beating until the whole floor is completely mixed.
8. Grease ramekins generously and put all batter in it.
10. Bake for 8-10 minutes, when edges are baked take it out.
- Sprinkle white and brown chocolate chips generously.
- Create lines with Chocolate Syrup on the cake and on the plate.
Video Tutorial (One liked and tried)