200g Dark Chocolate
200g Heavy/Double Cream
3 Tablespoons Condensed Milk (Optional – If more sweet taste is required)
3-4 Tablespoon Honey
- Chop the chocolate and set aside.
- Heat the cream and butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cream and butter can also be heated in microwave.
- Bring them to a boil.
- Pour the boiling cream and butter solution over the chopped chocolate and allow to stand, without stirring, for a few minutes.
- Stir gently with a spoon or whisk until smooth. Be careful not to incorporate air in the solution.
- Add the condensed milk and honey. Stir well.