STEP 1: Preparation
1 cup all-purpose flour
¼ cup Tempura flour (Optional: If it is not available, increase the quantity of flour with same amount).
1 Teaspoon White Pepper – crushed
Salt to taste
½ cup Water
1 cup Mozzarella + Cheddar Cheese – grated
- Mix all the ingredients until a uniform batter is achieved. Batter should not be rainy. It must be a thick batter.
STEP 2: Applying Cheese Batter and Frying
1 cup all-purpose flour or as per need. (spread it in a tray)
1-2 Liter Oil (as per need)
- Heat the oil in a wok. The heat should be at medium high temperature.
- Wet the hand with water, hold the item you want to fry such as chicken or fish and dip it in the cheese batter. It should be dipped in a way that cheese batter uniformly covers the item.
- Put the item in the oil and fry.
- When the item is half done, take it out with the help of a spider.
- Let it cool for few minutes. (They can be kept for few hours also, if serving is afterward)
- Fry it again until they turn to golden brown and serve.