½kg Chicken Minced
1 kg Chicken Wings
½ cup Onions – Chopped
¼ cup Green Chili
2 Teaspoon Crushed Red Chili
3 Tablespoon Soya Sauce
2 Tablespoon Oyster Sauce
¼ cup Fresh Coriander – chopped
Salt to taste
2 No Eggs
1 Cup All purpose Flour
½ Tablespoon Black pepper Powder
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Take the chicken wing and divide it into three parts. Don’t use the shortest part. For rest of two parts, remove the meat from the bone. However, keep one end intact. It will take the shape of umbrella. Use the knife the mince the meat, however it should not be removed from its structure.
- Mix the chicken wings with the minced chicken.
- Mix all the spices and marinate minced chicken and chicken wings.
- Take the wing in one hand and put minced chicken on it.
- Use both hands to give it shape of drumstick.Heat the oil in a wok and when oil is ready, fry drum sticks.
- Remove the drumsticks when they are half done. Use a fork to prick in drum sticks.
- Put drum sticks again in the oil and take them out when they are fully done or turn into dark brown.
4 Tablespoon Ketchup
1 Tablespoon Vinegar
1 Tablespoon Soya Sauce
Mix all of them
Note: Best Serving with Salsa