Chicken Minced ½ kg
Spring Onion – Chopped ¼ cup
Carrot – Chopped ¼ cup
Egg 2 No
All purpose flour ¼ cup
Bread Slices 5-6 No
White Sesame ¼ cup
Black Sesame ¼ cup
Onion – fine chopped ¼ cup (Optional)
Green Chili – chopped ¼ cup (Optional)
Oil – for frying 1 Liter
- Mix all the ingredients. Use one egg only.
- Beat the other egg and spread it over the slices.
- Apply a layer of prepared material on the slice. The fork can be used for this purpose.
- Remove the edges of slices and cut the slices into desired shape such as triangles.
- Heat the oil in a wok, deep-fry the slices.