STEP I – Marinate
1kg Chicken Wings (With or Without Skin)
2 No Eggs
2 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
2 Tablespoon French Mustard Sauce
1 Tablespoon Black pepper – crushed
1 Tablespoon Paprika (optional or can be an alternative to black pepper)
1 cup all purpose flour
- Mix all the ingredients and marinate the chicken wings.
- Refrigerate it for at least 30 minutes.
STEP II – Hot Sauce
½ cup tomato ketchup
½ cup B.B.Q sauce (alternatively a blend of chili garlic sauce and B.B.Q sauce)
3 Tablespoon White Vinegar (Whenever vinegar is used, sugar can be added to control its acidity – preferred)
2 Tablespoon Soya Sauce
1 Tablespoon Black Pepper
2 Tablespoon Red Crushed Chili
¼ cup Water
¼ cup Oil
- Mix all the ingredients in a frying pan and cook until desired consistency is achieved.
STEP III – Frying
- Heat the oil in a wok and put the marinated wings in the wok to fry.
- While putting the marinated wings, rub them against the marinade and increase coating.
- Remove the wings from the wok, when they are half done. Don’t remove the wok and oil from the stove.
- Let them cool for few minutes.
- Use a sharp knife to cut them from middle to bleed.
- Put the wings again in the wok and fry until full done.
- Take another wok and warm the hot sauce in it.
- Put the wings in it and cook for 3-4 minutes.