1 kg Fish
½ teaspoon Carom Seeds (Ajwain)
2 Tablespoon whole coriander seeds
Salt to taste
3 Tablespoon Green Chili – Chopped
3 Tablespoon fresh Coriander – Chopped
1 Tablespoon Red Crushed Chili
1 cup Gram flour (Baisan)+ all purpose flour (Maida)
½ Tablespoon Red Chili Powder
3 Tablespoon Vinegar / Lemon Juice
½ Teaspoon Yellow Color
- Mix all the ingredients to prepare coating batter.
- Cut the fish into required size.
- Marinate the fish and refrigerate it at least for four hours.
- Heat the oil in a wok and fry the fish at medium high heat.
- For frying the heat should be right, otherwise the batter may be cooked and fish remain raw.