STEP I – Marinate
1kg Chicken Wings (With or Without Skin)
2 No Eggs
2 (or 4) tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
2 Tablespoon French Mustard Sauce
1 Tablespoon Black pepper – crushed
1 Tablespoon Paprika (optional or can be an alternative to black pepper)
1 cup all purpose flour
- Mix all the ingredients and marinate the chicken wings.
- Refrigerate it for at least 30 minutes.
STEP II – Frying
- Heat the oil in a wok and put the marinated wings in the wok to fry.
- While putting the marinated wings, rub them against the marinade and increase coating.
- Remove the wings from the wok, when they are half done. Don’t remove the wok and oil from the stove.
- Let them cool for few minutes.
- Use a sharp knife to cut them from middle to bleed.
- Put the wings again in the wok and fry until full done.
STEP III – Suicide Wings
1 cup Oil (Better to use less quantity such as few tablespoons)
¼ cup Honey (If you are not using any sugar, then increase the quantity of honey, i.e., ½ cup)
2 Tablespoon Red crushed Chili
150g Green Chili – Chopped
2-4 Tablespoon Tabasco Sauce
2 Tablespoon Sugar
2 Tablespoon White Vinegar
- Take a wok and burn fire under it.
- Pour honey and all other ingredients in it.
- Put the fried chicken wings and cook for 3-5 minutes.