STEP I – Plum Base
1kg Dried Plum
1.25 liter Water
- Wash the plums thoroughly.
- Boil the dried apricot in water until they are grown in size and turned soft.
STEP II – Plum Sauce
½ teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Red Chili Powder
½ teaspoon Black Pepper Powder
½ teaspoon White Pepper Powder
50g Char Maghaz (Pumpkin seeds, Cantaloupe Seeds and Water melon seeds)
1-1.25 liter Water (When you put water in pan, it must be just above the sugar level)
100g Almonds (Boiled and skinless)
1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence (Optional)
- Put all the ingredients (except dry fruits and Char Maghaz) in a stock pan and start boiling them.
- Keep it boiling when liquid start getting dense / thick, include the Plums (water in which they were boiled may also be included).
- After few minutes include all the dry fruits and keep it boiling.
- Stir it occasionally.
- When the required consistency (neither very runny nor very liquid) is achieved, remove from the stove.