Chicken Tikka Marinate
½ kg Chicken boneless – cubed
¼ cup Ketchup
2 Tablespoons Red Crushed Chilli (Replace it with Green Chilli for Chicken Fajita)
3 Tablespoons Oil
Salt to taste
½ teaspoon Black Pepper crushed
- Marinate the chicken at least for 30 minutes.
- Heat some oil in a non-stick fry pan.
- Cook the chicken until more than half done.
Dough – Thick Base
½kg all purpose flour
2 Tablespoon Yeast
2 Tablespoon Milk Powder
1.5 Tablespoon Salt
2 Tablespoon Oil
¼ Litre Water
1 No Egg
½ Tablespoon Bread Improver.
- Knead the dough with all the above ingredients. Note: Use the yeast according to the instructions of available yeast.
- Cover the dough with a wet towel.
- Let it rise until double.
¼ cup Oil
2 Tablespoons Onion – Chopped
1 Tablespoon Garlic – Chopped
1 small tin Tomato Paste
½ cup Ketchup
¼ cup White Vinegar
1kg Tomato Puree (Boiled and blended tomatoes)
1 Tablespoon Black Pepper
2 Tablespoons Sugar
Salt to taste
2 Tablespoons Mix Herbs
- Heat the oil in the fry pan / stock pan.
- Fry the onion until light golden
- Put garlic in it and fry them.
- Include tomato puree, water and mix all the spices (except Mix Herbs)
- Simmer on medium heat until tomatoes are cooked.
- Include some more water and put tomato paste in it.
- Sprinkle mix herbs.
- Cook until desired consistency is achieved.
Chicken Tikka: Cheese + Capsicum + Tomato