¼ cup Oil
2 Tablespoons Onion – Chopped
1 Tablespoon Garlic – Chopped
1 small tin Tomato Paste
½ cup Ketchup
¼ cup White Vinegar
1kg Tomato Puree (Boiled and blended tomatoes)
1 Tablespoon Black Pepper
2 Tablespoons Sugar
Salt to taste
2 Tablespoons Mix Herbs
- Heat the oil in the fry pan / stock pan.
- Fry the onion until light golden
- Put garlic in it and fry them.
- Include tomato puree, water and mix all the spices (except Mix Herbs)
- Simmer on medium heat until tomatoes are cooked.
- Include some more water and put tomato paste in it.
- Sprinkle mix herbs.
- Cook until desired consistency is achieved.