½ kg Potatoes (Boiled, peeled – Cubes)
¼ cup Milk
1 Teaspoon Garlic – crushed / fine chopped
Salt to taste
½ Teaspoon White pepper – crushed / grounded
½ Teaspoon Black pepper – crushed / grounded
- Put a saucepan on heat and melt butter in it.
- Put garlic in it and saute it until light golden.
- Pour Milk and include spices.
- Mash the potatoes and include potatoes.
- Cook until desired consistency is achieved.
Note: If potatoes are not boiled; peel and dice potatoes, (same size). In a large saucepan, include water, salt and potatoes. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and then reduce heat to maintain a rolling boil. Cook until potatoes fall apart when poked with a fork. Remove the potatoes from the heat and drain off the water before mashing.