¼ cup Chicken – Boneless – Julienne
Salt to taste
½ teaspoon White Pepper (can be increased more depending upon the taste)
½ teaspoon Black Pepper (can be increased more depending upon the taste)
2 cups Fettuccine Pasta
- Boil the pasta with some oil in water and put it aside.
- Take a fry pan and heat the oil in it.
- Put chicken in it and cook it until it is tender.
- Include all the spices in it and mix them well. Taste them, if more are required, add more.
- Pour cream.
- Cook until required thickness is achieved