¼ cup Olive Oil
½ cup Chicken – Boneless – Julienne
¼ cup Capsicum – Julienne
Spring Onions – To taste – Green Part – Julienne
¼ cup Carrot – Julienne
1 Teaspoon Crushed Red Chili – Chili flakes
1 Teaspoon Black Pepper – crushed
1-1.5 cup Tomato Sauce
4 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
Salt to taste
2 Tablespoon Mix Herbs
4 Cups Fettuccine Pasta
- Knead the pasta dough, and cut using Fettuccine side.
- Boil the pasta with some oil in water and put it aside.
- Take a fry pan and heat the oil in it.
- Put chicken in it and cook it until it is tender.
- Pour the tomato sauce in it.
- Include all the spices in it and cook for a while.
- Include all the vegetables, pasta and mix herbs in it and toss well.
(If you want to cook vegetables more, include them before pouring tomato sauce and cook until tender according to requirement).