½ kg Chicken
1 Tablespoon crushed Red Chili / Chili flakes
1 Tablespoon Soya Sauce
1 Tablespoon Hot Sauce
¼ Teaspoon Salt OR to taste
¼ Teaspoon Black Pepper – Crushed
¼ Teaspoon Yellow Food Color
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
Ingredients required for Fajita
¼ cup Olive Oil (+1/4 cup Olive Oil)
2 Tablespoons Onion – Chopped
2 Tablespoons Garlic – Chopped
1 cup Chicken Boneless – Julienne
1 cup Tomato Sauce (Cook it without Sugar)
¼ cup Onions – Julienne
¼ cup Capsicum – Julienne
¼ cup Tomato – Julienne
2 Tablespoons Mix Herbs
¼ cup Green Chilies – Julienne
- Heat oil in a sauce pan and fry garlic until golden.
- Put the chicken in it and fry in a way that fire touches it so it becomes smoky.
- Now include chili flakes and capsicum and cook for a while.
- Include Tomato Sauce, and other vegetables.
- Pour the oil, whenever it is required.
- Include mix herbs at end.