STEP 1: Chicken Marinate
1kg Chicken Breast*
1 Teaspoon Salt (Cheese also have salt, so be careful while including salt)
1 Tablespoon Paprika Powder
½ Teaspoon Black Pepper – crushed
3 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
2 Tablespoon Vinegar (Optional – Better to use)
- Chicken breasts must not be very heavy. Take small or normal size breasts. The heavy breasts will not fry properly and chicken will remain uncooked inside. In case only heavy chests are available, remove some meat from the top, flatten the chicken, and steam it after marinate before stuffing.
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Marinate the chicken and leave it for at least two hours.
STEP 2: Stuffing
½ cup Butter – Salted – grated
½ cup Mozzarella + Cheddar Cheese – grated
¼ cup Pineapple – chopped
½ Teaspoon Black pepper – crushed
Salt to taste
1 Teaspoon Herb of your choice (Optional)
- Mix all of them.
STEP 3: Pineapple Sauce
3 Tablespoons Oil
2 Tablespoons Ginger
2 cup Water
1 cup Pineapple – chunks
¼ Teaspoon White pepper – crushed
4 Tablespoons White / Red Vinegar
4 Tablespoons Sugar
1 Teaspoon Chicken Powder / OR 1 Chicken cube
¼ cup Pineapple juice (or more) – If sweet taste is desired.
½ cup Corn flour solution (3-4 Tablespoon corn flour mixed in ½ cup water).
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Sauté the ginger.
- When ginger is light brown, include pineapple chunks and water in it.
- Bring the water to boil.
- Mix all the remaining ingredients (except corn flour solution).
- Set the taste.
- Pour the corn flour solution gradually and cook until the sauce is thickened and taste of corn flour is vanished.
Note: You may also pour 1-2 Tablespoon Chili garlic sauce in it and mix it well.
STEP 4: Frying
3-4 Eggs – Beaten
1 cup all purpose flour
1 cup Bread crumbs
1 Liter (or more) oil for deep fry
- For making the breadcrumbs, take 2-3 bread loaves. Remove the edges of bread loaves and put them in a blender.
- Keep all purpose flour, beaten eggs and breadcrumbs in different bowls.
- Heat the oil in a wok. Wok should be enough to accommodate more than 2 pieces.
- Take the marinate chicken and create a pocket with the help of a fillet or boning knife.
- The mouth of the pocket shall be small.
- Take the stuffing material in one hand and create an egg shape or ball shape.
- Fill the pocket with stuffing.
- Give a small cut under the pocket. Use this meat to seal the pocket.
- Roll the chicken in all purpose flour, then give it an egg wash.
- At the end, roll the chicken in breadcrumbs. Remember to apply them lightly for better crisp. Do not over apply the breadcrumbs.
- Put the chicken piece in the wok and fry it until it turns golden.
- Serve with hot pineapple sauce.