¼ cup Oil
¼ cup Red Curry Paste
½ cup Chicken Stock (If stock is not available, increase the quantity of chicken powder or use a chicken cube)
2 cups Chicken – Slices – Boiled / Fried
½ cup Butter Mushrooms – cubes
¼ cup Red Chilies – Julienne
1 Tablespoon Chicken Powder
2 Tablespoons Fish Sauce
2 Tablespoon White Vinegar
1 Tin Coconut Milk
3 Tablespoons Fresh Basil
3 Tablespoons Fresh Coriander
2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Grass
1 Tablespoon Ginger – Slices
1-2 No Tomato – cubes
2 cup Water
1 Tablespoon Corn flour
- Boil the chicken in water and save the water. OR
- If you are interested in using fried chicken, then marinate the chicken with egg and corn flour and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a wok or fry pan and fry the chicken.
- Heat the ¼ cup oil in a wok.
- Pour the red curry paste and cook for about a minute.
- Pour the water and cook for a while.
- Include chicken and cook for a while.
- Now include all the remaining items.
- Cook for few minutes and check the taste. If needed set the taste.
- Take out some curry / liquid and mix the corn flour in it.
- Pour the solution back to the curry and cook for two or three minutes. If more thick curry is required, more corn flour
- solution can be made and included.
- Remove from the stove, garnish and serve hot.