1 cup strawberries (cleaned and cut)
1/3 cup white soda (Sprite, 7 up, or similar)
1-2 Teaspoon Sugar
Lemon juice from a lemon
4-5 Ice cubes
- Slightly mix the sugar in lemon juice with a spoon.
- Put strawberries in blender and prepare their pure.
- Strain the pure with a strainer and put the puree back in blender.
- Pour the soda, and lemon juice in it and blend it for few seconds.
- Pour into glass, put a thin slice of lemon in the glass and a slice of strawberry on the edge of glass and serve.