1.25 Kg Ripe Mangoes (Sindhari Mangoes)
200g Heavy Cream
500g Full Fat Greek Yogurt
2 Tablespoon Sugar (OR to taste)
- Divide the mangoes in two parts. Take a dish / Bowl and spread the mango cubes in it.
- Cut the one part of mangoes in cubes.
- Peel the other part and separate their flesh.
- Put mango flesh, sugar and yogurt in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Now pour the cream and slightly blend it.
- Pour the liquid in the dish over the cubes.
- Refrigerate the for 7-8 hours.
- May garnish it with whipped cream and cherries before serving.