2cups All purpose flour/Bread flour
1/2 tbsp Instant dry yeast
1 tsp Sugar
1/2 tsp Salt
3 tbsp Olive oil
3/4 cup Luke warm water
- Take the flour, dry instant yeast, sugar, salt in a large bowl, add the luke-warm water and knead for a while, gradually add the olive oil.
- Knead everything a soft and smooth dough, arrange the dough in a greased bowl.
- Keep the dough in a warm place for an hour.
1 Pizza sauce
1/2cup Chopped mushrooms
1cup Chopped chicken sausage pieces
1cup Grated processed cheese
- Heat the oil, add the chopped mushrooms, saute for few minutes, add in the chopped chicken sausages.
- Cook everything for few minutes, add the pizza sauce, chopped parsley, pepper and salt and cook for few minutes until the sauce turns thick.
- Keep aside and let it cool completely.
Shaping the pizza
- Punch down the dough and divide as two equal balls.
- Take a dough ball and flatten it 1 inch thick, transfer it to a baking sheet lined over a baking tray.
- Drop the filling as shown in the picture and top it with grated cheese.
- Roll the dough ball again as an another round disc ( a bit larger than the first one).
- Take carefully and close the filling completely. Keep a bowl in the center, with a toothpick or a fork, prick a small round center around the edges of the bowl.
- Remove it and top it with the cheese.
- Now seal the edges of the pizza nicely with the help of a fork and cut segments as shown in the picture.
- Once done, take carefully the slices and turn them towards you, complete the same process with the remaining slices.
- Cover the sun shaped pizza and keep in a warm place for 45 minutes or until they get rise.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Arrange the baking tray in the middle rack and bake for 30-35 minutes or until the crust turns brown.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and let it cool a bit.
Source and Credit
This recipe (Copy, modified a bit, and pasted) and picture is taken from http://priyaeasyntastyrecipes.blogspot.fr/2014/07/pizza-soleil-sun-shaped-mushroom.html
Baking Time: 8 Minutes
400g Chocolate (Melted)
1/3 cup all purpose flour (maida)
1/4 cup Icing Sugar
¼ cup Melted Butter
1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
1/4 teaspoon Coffee
1 teaspoon Cocoa Powder
4 No Eggs
Some Extra Cocoa Powder
1. Pre-heat the oven at 230o.
2. Cut butter into pieces and put in a bowl.
3. Break chocolate into small pieces and put in the bowl of butter (If not melted).
4. Put Bowl of butter and chocolate on double boiler on medium high. When butter is melted, remove from the boiler and stir so chocolate is melted and completely dissolved in butter. If required
5. Beat eggs and sugar together.
6. Add butter and chocolate batter in eggs and sugar batter and beat.
7. Add flour gradually and keep beating until the whole floor is completely mixed. Add vanilla essence, coffee and cocoa powder also.
8. Grease ramekins generously, sprinkle the extra cocoa powder on them and pour the batter in them.
10. Bake for 8 minutes, when edges are baked take it out.
- Take two spoons of vanilla ice cream and put it on a white plate. Put Molten Lava cake beside it.
- Sprinkle white and brown chocolate chips generously.
- Create lines with Chocolate Syrup on the cake, ice cream and on the plate.