1/2 cup Water
1/4 cup Butter, cut into cubes
1 pinch Salt
- Combine all ingredients in a sauce pan and bring to boil.
- When the liquid starts boiling, remove it from the heat.
1/2 cup Flour – sifted
- Add all the flour into liquid in one batch.
- Move and mix with a spoon until a smooth ball is formed.
- Let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Add eggs into the ball one after another (add 1 egg at one time) and whisk. Keep whisking until the mixture is smooth and glossy.
- Fill the mixture into a piping bag or use a spoon to put the mixture on a greased (or with a baking paper) baking tray in a round shape.
- The recommended size is 4 inch diameter and 1.5 inch height of each éclair.
- Bake at 200C for 25 to 30 minutes until they raised properly.
1 – 2 cups Whipped Cream
- Take out of the oven.
- Slice from the center or little bit high and scoop out the dough from the center and let it cool.
- Fill the empty dough area with whipped cream and place the second half on the top of it.
100 ml Chocolate – melted
Few drop – Oil
- Mix the oil into melted chocolate.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the éclairs.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.