STEP I: Chicken Marinate
2 cup boneless Chicken – sliced
Salt to taste
1/2 Teaspoon Black pepper (optional)
1-2 Tablespoon Oil (Sesame Oil is preferred)
1 Egg white
2-3 Tablespoon all purpose flour or corn starch
Oil to fry
- Mix all the above ingredients (except flour) and marinate the chicken well. After that include the flour and coat the chicken.
- Put the chicken aside at least for 30 minutes.
- Deep-fry the chicken in a wok.
STEP II: Seasoning
1 Tablespoon Oyster Sauce
2 Tablespoons Sugar or 1-2 Tablespoons Honey
½ Teaspoon White Pepper
1 Tablespoon white Vinegar
1 Tablespoon Tomato Ketchup
Salt to taste (If chicken powder or bouillon cube is used, they contains salt. Thus salt may be avoided).
- Mix all the above ingredients
STEP III: Preparation
3 -4 Tablespoons (Vegetable) Oil
2-3 Tablespoons Onion – Chopped
1 Tablespoon Garlic – Chopped
½ cup Carrots – square / triangle
¼ cup Capsicum – cubes
½ cup Mushrooms
½ cup Baby corn
½ Onion – cubes
0.5 liter chicken broth or , or 1 bouillon cube (vegetable or chicken) plus 0.5 liter water or 2 tablespoon chicken powder plus o.5 liter water.
1 cup Pineapple chunks (large)
2 Tablespoon pineapple chunks
½ cup pineapple juice
½ cup Corn flour Solution (3-4 Tablespoons corn flour mixed in water).
- Take two table spoon pineapple and blend them with pineapple juice to prepare a paste.
- Heat the oil in a wok and toss in garlic and ginger.
- When garlic and ginger turns light brown, put all vegetables and fry them for some time.
- Put the water with chicken powder or bouillon cube or chicken broth and pineapple pate. Cover the pot and let vegetables simmer on medium heat for few minutes.
- Now include chicken and pineapple chunks in it.
- Include the seasoning and let the liquid comes to boil. Taste the flavor and balance it.
- When the liquid comes to boil, pour the corn flour solution and cook until desired consistency is achieved.
A similar recipe