STEP I: Chicken Marinate and Preparation
¼ cup all-purpose flour
1kg Chicken – Boneless – Cubes
¼ Teaspoon Black Pepper – crushed (Optional)
½ Teaspoon Salt (Optional)
- Mix them and marinate the chicken well.
- Put chicken aside at least for 30 minutes.
- Deep-fry the chicken in a wok.
STEP II: Preparation
3 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
2-3 Tablespoons Onion – Chopped
1 Tablespoon Garlic – Chopped
1 Liter Water
2 Tablespoons Chicken Powder
1 Tablespoon Black Pepper – Crushed
1 Teaspoon White Pepper
½ cup Carrots
¼ cup Capsicum
3 No Green Chilies
2 Teaspoons Soya Sauce
2 Teaspoons Fish Sauce
2 Tablespoons Oyster Sauce
1 Teaspoon Chili flakes
½ cup Roasted Almonds
½ cup Corn flour Solution (3-4 Tablespoons corn flour mixed in water).
- Take 4-5 Almonds (boiled and peeled); prepare their paste and put it aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok and toss in onions and ginger.
- When onions and ginger turns light brown, pour water in it.
- Put Carrot, Chicken, chicken powder and all spices in it and let it simmer on medium heat.
- After some time, pour fish sauce, oyster sauce, and soya sauce in it.
- Toss in Almonds.
- When the liquid comes to boil, pour the corn flour solution and cook until desired consistency is achieved. Toss in Green chilies and serve.