2cups All purpose flour/Bread flour
1/2 tbsp Instant dry yeast
1 tsp Sugar
1/2 tsp Salt
3 tbsp Olive oil
3/4 cup Luke warm water
- Take the flour, dry instant yeast, sugar, salt in a large bowl, add the luke-warm water and knead for a while, gradually add the olive oil.
- Knead everything a soft and smooth dough, arrange the dough in a greased bowl.
- Keep the dough in a warm place for an hour.
1 Pizza sauce
1/2cup Chopped mushrooms
1cup Chopped chicken sausage pieces
1cup Grated processed cheese
- Heat the oil, add the chopped mushrooms, saute for few minutes, add in the chopped chicken sausages.
- Cook everything for few minutes, add the pizza sauce, chopped parsley, pepper and salt and cook for few minutes until the sauce turns thick.
- Keep aside and let it cool completely.
Shaping the pizza
- Punch down the dough and divide as two equal balls.
- Take a dough ball and flatten it 1 inch thick, transfer it to a baking sheet lined over a baking tray.
- Drop the filling as shown in the picture and top it with grated cheese.
- Roll the dough ball again as an another round disc ( a bit larger than the first one).
- Take carefully and close the filling completely. Keep a bowl in the center, with a toothpick or a fork, prick a small round center around the edges of the bowl.
- Remove it and top it with the cheese.
- Now seal the edges of the pizza nicely with the help of a fork and cut segments as shown in the picture.
- Once done, take carefully the slices and turn them towards you, complete the same process with the remaining slices.
- Cover the sun shaped pizza and keep in a warm place for 45 minutes or until they get rise.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Arrange the baking tray in the middle rack and bake for 30-35 minutes or until the crust turns brown.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and let it cool a bit.
Source and Credit
This recipe (Copy, modified a bit, and pasted) and picture is taken from http://priyaeasyntastyrecipes.blogspot.fr/2014/07/pizza-soleil-sun-shaped-mushroom.html