1 full chicken – cut into maximum 8 pieces.
2 Teaspoons Black Pepper powder
Salt as per taste
8 No Green chilies – fine chopped
2 No Eggs
1 cup bread crumbs.
½ cup Mint leaves – chopped
½ cup Coriander leaves – chopped.
4 Tablespoons Oil
Oil to fry
- Take a medium size cooking pot and put in chicken in it.
- Pour one glass of water in it, and mix 1 teaspoon black Pepper, ½ teaspoon salt and
- 4 tablespoons oil.
- Cover the cooking pot and let it cook and simmer until all the water / broth of the
- chicken is dried.
- Once the chicken is boiled, remove the bones and make the chicken boneless.
- Mesh the bone less chicken.
- Mix well 1 teaspoon black pepper, salt, mint leaves, coriander leaves, 1 egg (beaten), chopped green chilies In the meshed chicken.
- Beat 1 egg in a bowl and put it aside and in one bowl put the bread crumbs .
- Now make small rolls from the material, dip them in egg, and then in bread crumbs repeat the process one more times, i.e., dip the roll in egg and quickly remove and dip in bread crumbs. Put the roll aside for 10 minutes. (note: the rolls can be freeze also after this step)
- Heat the oil in a wok and deep fry the rolls until golden.