Bake at 160C for 40 – 45 minutes
Step 1: Base
1 1/2 cups Digestive Biscuits – crushed – powdered
1/2 cup Icing sugar
4 Tablespoons Butter-Room Temperature
- Crush the biscuits in a food processor until completely ground. Add butter and whizz again until you have the desired crumbly consistency.
- Or take the crushed biscuits, Mix the butter and sugar and press on base of pan.
Step II : Filling
1/2 cup Granulated sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla essence
- Beat the eggs, sugar and vanilla essence with a whisk until the sugar is completely dissolved.
Step III : Filling
1/4 cup Milk
1 cup Chopped chocolate
1/2 teaspoon Coffee
- Melt milk and chopped chocolate together and then add coffee.
- Mix the mixture with the egg mixture prepared in Step II.
Include following ingredients in the above mixture (after Step III)
1/4 cup Cocoa powder
2 Tablespoons all purpose Flour
200ml Cream cheese
1/4 cup Marshmallows
- Mix with spatula (similar to folding), or spoon lightly.
- Pour on top of biscuit’s base.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 160C for 40 – 45 minutes, till set.
- Remove from the oven.
- After 5 minutes, use a knife around edges to get the cake out.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours.